TeamCard Ltd is committed to our members` privacy and the following notes outline our information practices. If you feel we are not abiding by our policy or if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We collect basic personal information ( Name, Address, Email Address ) from you as part of our registration process to enable us to set up your online TeamCard account
- In addition we may collect information on your shopping preferences in an online questionnaire
- We also collect information on your shopping activities with our partners as part of allocating TeamCard points to your account
- From time to time we may also ask for additional personal information as part of a promotion/competition
Use of Information
- If you indicate during registration or subsequent to registration that you wish to "receive TeamCard offers and info", you agree that we can communicate with you via email on ways to earn TeamCard points that we think will be of interest to you.
- If you indicate during registration or subsequent to registration that you wish to "receive offers and info from select other companies", from time to time we may provide your information to carefully vetted third party companies whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. You have the full right to "opt out" of any third party communication at any time by "changing your details" on the TeamCard website.
- From time to time we will perform analysis on our member and transaction databases. The results of this analysis may be released to third parties, but only in aggregate form and will contain no personal information at all
- Access to your account is password protected and we never release details of this to third parties. Details are only released when we receive an email from the email account of the member. If you have forgotten your password, please first request a 'hint' on the password screen and if this does not help then you will be able to request your password to be sent to your registered email address using a button that appears after a hint has been displayed.
- TeamCard Ltd cannot be responsible for any activity in your account which results from a member not keeping their password secure
- If you enter your password incorrectly three times in a row then TeamCard reserve the right to freeze your account. If this occurs you will have to contact your helpline to have your account re-enabled.
- We reserve the right to access and disclose individual information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests. We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of this website, where that use does not comply with our terms and conditions.
Site Operator Information Postal Address:
The Technology Centre
St. Andrews, Fife
Trade Registration Number: SC169754
VAT Registration Number: GB 703 7266 47